sper nk ikut sy??? (^_^)

nak balik.....!!!!

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

chaiyok!!!

it's been so long since my last post,isn't it?huhu...i've been really busy these past few days...with works,with jpj test around the corner,with a lots of problems in my life now....even my life is miserable right now!!i don't know why..maybe bcoz of the scholarship that i've missed....huhuhu..so sad but what to do?it's just not my luck...:)

cheer up u little prettier cuttiest baby in d world!!haha...(juz want to erase my discomfort...)em...i guess it is not mine(the petronas thing)...it's ok...i can wait for another sponsorship,right?? (^_^)

guess that my work now is not the same as b4..its bcome very bored nowadays..i don't know why..myb bcoz dat job didn't suit me anymore..??urm...i'll find the answer sooner or later...juz hold on till dat...

for now..i juz want to do d bez in my next interview...pray for me guys!!

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!RED WARRIORS NEVER GIVE UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment